- Wonderful venue! Movies each Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8.00pm.
- 15 Moore Street, Blyth
- Phone (08) 8844 5175
Film times for April 2010
Fri 3rd April 8:00 pm The Brother’s Bloom (Ma15+) ***1/2
Mark Ruffalo, Rachel Weiz
Thurs 8th April 10:30 am Shorts (PG) ****
Family Fantasy/Comedy – All tickets $5
Fri 9th April 8:00 pm The Brother’s Bloom (Ma15+) ***1/2
Mark Ruffalo, Rachel Weiz
Sat 10th April 6:15 pm Shorts (PG) **** Family Fantasy/Comedy
Sat 10th April 8:00 pm Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs (G) **** Fun, Fun, Fun!! – Animated
Mon 12th April 2:00 pm Where The Wild Things Are (PG) **** Based on Book- Fantasy
Fri 16th April 8:00 pm Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (G) ****
Sat 17th April 6:00 pm Where The Wild Things Are (PG) **** Based on Book – Fantasy – Tickets $5
(Star ratings courtesy www.allmovie.com.)
Clare Golf Club
- Magnificent 18 hole course open all year and fully greened with watered fairways. Fine clubhouse and catering facilities.
- Phone (08) 8842 1022
Clare Valley Experiences
- Go off the beaten track in a Mercedes 4WD (up to four passengers) and visit small family wineries, artist studios, historic villages, olive oil estates, fantastic views. Your choice! Pick up and return to your accommodation.
- Phone (08) 8842 1880
Clare Valley Tours
- Air-conditioned 21 seater or 6 seater tours of wineries, historic buildings, views, personalized tours, charter, weddings, birthdays, groups, sports, transfers and dinners. Guides available. Pick up and return to accommodation.
- Phone (08) 8843 8066 or 0418 832 812
Mintaro Maze and Gift Shop
- Explore a living maze with twists, turns and dead ends. Play games and browse in the gift shop for unusual gifts, then relax with an ice-cream or coffee. Open Thursday to Monday, School/public holidays or by appointment. Group bookings and weddings welcome. Easter and Christmas special features for the children!
- Jacka Road, Mintaro
- Phone (08) 8843 9012
- Travelling along the former railway line between Auburn and Clare through vineyards and picturesque countryside. The gentle gradient makes it ideal for family and friends of all ages, with most people easily completing the 25km in two to two and a half hours by bike – a little longer on foot!! However, with several excellent cellar doors and other attractions along the way it can easily become a days outing. Bring your own bikes or hire. Watch out for the newly unveiled (April 2008) sculpture by Vivian Ziersch just before Auburn.
- The trail will be progressively extended north to Barinia, a further 8.5km, taking in a host of picturesque cuttings and embankments spanning the Farrell Flat Road. This new section will be opened in stages during 2008.
- For the young and young at heart not to mention model railway enthusiasts. A lot of fun! April to October the second and fourth Sundays starting at 1.30pm. November to March the second and fourth Saturdays twilight rides from 6.00pm (covered footwear essential).
- Inchiquin Lake Park (on road to Clare Golf Club).